These ar like the Vass winter bib & brace, but they don't keep you as warm unless you wear thermals underneath. If you want to fish when its freezing then buy the winter ones, if you only fish when the weathers not so cold then buy these. They really are fantastic quality and they do 'exactly what it says on the tin!'
Many of you are probably aware that Vass are proud to be heavily involved with many National and International Fishing Teams over the years. Not only has it given Vass the opportunity to support these Teams but it has also helped develop and hone the Vass ranges further. The Vass range is constantly developing to cope with the extreme conditions that the Teams face during intense competitions at home and abroad. Inspired by the success of working with these top ‘Teams’ Vass launched ‘TEAM VASS’ editions which offer visual and technical advantages over standard models to meet the high demands of competition fishing.
The original TEAM VASS 175 bibs have evolved constantly over the years and now Vass are proud to introduce the new re-designed ‘Edition 4’ offering even more performance, reliability and comfort which is ideal for the professional & active angler who requires weather protection without the restriction of non-stretch or bulky clothing!
Team Vass 175 ‘Edition 4’ Unlined Bib & Brace
- Extended area on Front, side & reverse for additional water protection
- Double reinforced knee using heavier duty ‘Vass-Tex 400 PVCarbon’ material
- New improved performance Vass-Tex 176 Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable material
- LightweightCompact when folded
- All-directional stretch Vass-Tex 176 material (comfort and less restriction when active fishing)
- Reflective ‘Team Vass’ leg print for extra safety when fishing at night
- Quad welded waterproof seams
- Double reinforced knee using heavier duty ‘Vass-Tex 400 Carbon’ material
- Quick release brace buckles with Box stitch reinforced securing loops
- This garment is metal free to ensure no parts corrode during use
- Outer material doesn’t absorb water, therefore garment remains lightweight during prolonged wet weather
- Quick drying after a wet day!Winter and Summer use
- Accidental damage can be easily repaired (see Vass repair instructions on vass-tex.com or catalogue)
- Machine Washable (no performance reproofing required).
Sizes available (Chest in inches):
- Medium (32-34”)
- Large (34-36”)
- XLarge (36-38”)
- XXL (38-40”)
Size (chest size in Inches)
M 40" L 42" XL 44" 2XL 46"
30 Day Returns Policy