Bang on the money quality from Okuma!
Innovation at its freshest...the new SRS Trio spinning reels from Okuma feature a unique crossover construction. We took the best from aluminum construction and lightweight graphite materials and created a distinctive new concept in reel design.
The solid one piece stamped aluminum reel stem and rotor arm are paired with lightweight graphite side plates and a rotor housing which provides strength where needed, and weight savings where possible. The Trio spool construction utilizes a multi-piece construction, housing the drag system in an Aluminum Drag Chamber for added stability and smoothness, while utilizing a lightweight graphite housing for weight reduction and distinctive styling.
Okuma Trio Red Core 80 Reel
- 4.8:1 Gear ratio
- 270m of 0.4mm line
- Weight 630g
- 4BB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision Machine cut brass pinion gear
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating Process
- Crossover aluminum and graphite hybrid body design
- Precision elliptical gearing system
- Rigid, forged aluminum handle design
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum, anodized bail wire
- RESII: Computer-balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- G-Tech spool
30 Day Returns Policy